- Mr. Skyheart
- Mrs. Blan
- Mr. Bob
The episode starts on Halloween, with Mr. Skyheart and Noxxow playing a song in the garage, when Johnny comes in and asks them if any of them would like to go trick-or treating. Both of them say no. So, Johnny and Charles go on their own. First, they go to Gertrude's house, but her dog ate all of the candy (all of the gummies, no chocolate), so the boys must go elsewhere. They go to Mr. Bob's house, but he just dances. Next, they go to Trish's house, but she just acts weird. Meanwhile, Noxxow is in his lab (as well as Kim), and he is planning on bringing the dead to life. He does so, and the zombies escape the graveyard. Johnny and Charles are disappointed that they never got any candy, but then become scared when the zombies come their way. They run inside and barricade the door. They try to think of how to stop the zombies, and then decide to round up all of their family and friends. This is what happens:
- Yummy goes crazy when Charles says that he has catnip, chasing away the zombies.
- Mrs. Blan shoots them with the gun she took from the yoga truck driver.
- Mr. Skyheart and Noxxow's terrible music playing blows the zombies away.
Once all the zombies are gone, everyone dances for joy. Johnny claims that it was the best Halloween ever. But Yummy is angry because she never got her catnip.
- This episode marks the appearance of the most characters in any episode of the show.
- Mrs. Blan stole the gun from the yoga truck driver in the episode Karao-key to Success.
- When Gertrude said that her dog ate "all the gummies, no chocolate," why couldn't she just give Johnny and Charles the chocolate?