- Mrs. Blan
- Mr. Blan
- Principal Julia (bouncer)
- Various others
School's out, and Johnny is not sure what to do for the rest of the day. Then, Barb tells him that she is going to a karaoke club and would be okay if Johnny comes with her. Johnny thinks of this as a date, but is not sure how to go on a date. He decides to go on a practice date with Noxxow, but he only gives him bad advice (such as saying that girls are crazy about food-fights). Afterwards, everybody walks to the club. Principal Julia, who is a bouncer, says that none of them are on the list, but Noxxow beats her up, so all of them can get by. then, Johnny meets up with Barb and does everything Noxxow told him to. That only makes Barb angry, and she grows giant trying to destroy the town. Johnny tries to calm her down but fails. A little bit later, Mr. Blan threatens to shoot her. Scared, she turns back to her normal size. Johnny then wonders where his dad got the gun from. He says that Mrs. Blan actually took it from a yogo truck driver. Mrs. Blan appears, mad that her husband exposed that fact, and chases him around.
- Second appearance of a karaoke club. The first time was in Time for Awesomeness
- This episode reveals that Noxxow's real name is Jason
- The title is a parody of the saying "key to success"
- The weird thing that Noxxow tells Johnny to say is "VJDLBGHLIG"
- Barb says that the club is for girls only, but Johnny brought his whole family.